Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

No. You weren't made to give up. so don't.

So you're telling me that medically my body can't have a baby. That medically, my ovaries aren't good enough and I've got to eat different, live different, think different in order to survive better? And that medically, things won't be easy? That this is going to be it? At 29, this is going to be how I'll have to live the rest of my life?

Well... NO! I refuse to feel this miserable. I refuse to give in. God isn't punishing me and neither will I. "I" deserve more, I deserve better too. I WILL eat chocolate because that makes me feel better. I will not think that I am infertile. I will not live as a diabetic. I WILL have a baby. Maybe not today, or next month but I WILL. SOON.

I will NEVER leggo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment